Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes
200g Ombar Coco Mylk (any flavour of Ombar would work really, it just depends how dark you want it!)
60g dairy free spread
50g vegan biscuits, chopped (we used digestives)
50g vegan marshmallows
- Line a 22x12cm loaf tin with parchment paper and set aside.
- Break up the Ombar chocolate and place in a heat-proof bowl with the dairy free spread.
- Place bowl over a saucepan with simmering water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Stir until melted, remove from heat.
- Pour 1/4 of the mixture into a separate bowl and leave to one side.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with the melted chocolate and fold in well.
- Evenly distribute this mixture into your prepared tin, then pour the remaining chocolate on top and spread with a spatula or a spoon.
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes or until set, then slice.